Sometimes you need to have a second account (or profile) set up on your Chrome Browser. This most often is done in the case of the Learning Coach. Many families will set up 1 profile for the student to be use most often, but a second Learning Coach profile that can be used when the LC needs to access school sites.
Hover over the to see a preview of the screenshot, click on it to see full size.
- Open Chrome
- In the top right, click on the name (shows the current profile)
- Choose "Manage People" from the drop down.
- Choose "Add Person" from the lower right of the new screen.
- From the new screen, you will have 3 options; Name, Icon, and if you want to show shortcut for this profile on the desktop. This last one is optional. (See image below)
- Once you click "Save", you will have a brand new Chrome window, asking you to sign in with your Google account.
- From here you can follow the same directions seen on How Do I Sign Into Chrome?