There are a few possible reasons why you might not be able to log into Blackboard Learn. Below is a list of common issues and possible solution(s) for each one.
- You may have the wrong 'stored' password. If you normally let your browser fill in th password, this time clear out the space and type it again.
- If you are trying to copy/paste from another document, you might be picking up a "hidden" character like a space or tab.
- Double check that you don't have Caps Lock on.
- Clearing your cache is never a 'bad' idea, and just might help you quickly fix the problem.
- To reset your password yourself, see I Forgot My Blackboard Learn Password
But I still can't log into Blackboard
- To reset your password, see I Forgot My Blackboard Learn Password
- If you are still having issue's accessiong Blackboard, please contact your Family Support Coordinator (FSC).