meta data for this page
ISP Reimbursement Checks
From the Student Handbook:
Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School reimburses families $35 per each month school is in session (ten months total) regarding the use of the Internet. Parents do not have to provide a receipt to receive the reimbursement. Internet reimbursement checks are sent out twice a year on December 15 and July 15. The reimbursement is meant to help subsidize monthly fees for internet service paid for by Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School families. Please note that Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School will not reimburse Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges until receipt of the following outstanding items: Change of Address Notification Form, Health Forms, signatures on Special Education documents, etc.
- Winter Reimbursement Period:
- Families that are compliant BEFORE December 8th, payments are dispersed week of December 15th.
- Families that become compliant ON or AFTER December 8th and BEFORE January 31st, payments are dispersed week of January 31st.
- Families that become comliant ON or AFTER January 31 and BEFORE March 15th, payments are dispersed week of March 15th.
- Families that become compliant ON or AFTER March 15th and BEFORE July 8th, Winter ISP Reimbursement payments will be included with their Summer ISP Reimbursement Payment, dispersed week of July 15th.
- Summer Reimbursement Period:
- Families that are compliant BEFORE July 8th, payments are dispersed week of July 15th.
- Families that become compliant ON or AFTER July 8th and BEFORE August 1st, payments are dispersed week of August 1st.
- Families that become compliant ON or AFTER August 1st and BEFORE September 30th, final payments are dispersed week of September 30th.
- Families that become compliant ON or AFTER September 30th are not eligible to receive ISP Reimbursement Payments for the current School Year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to submit my internet invoice in order to receive my family's ISP Reimbursement Payment?
- No paperwork is required. PA Virtual will automatically send out ISP payments to all compliant families.
I recently moved, how do I ensure my information is up to date with PA Virtual?
- Contact your Family Support Coordinator to initiate the Change of Address (COA) process. If you are currently in the COA process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to determine what documents are required from your family. ISP Reimbursements Payments will not be mailed until all the required paperwork is received and the COA process is completed.
What is considered non-compliant for the current ISP Reimbursement Period?
- Families that have not returned school-issued laptops for inactive or non-returning students. Laptops must be received at our Fulfillment Center in King of Prussia, PA.
- Families that have recently moved and have not completed the Change of Address Process. Change of Address Notification Form & Proof of Residency must be received.
- Students that have withdrawn from PA Virtual and have not provided our Registrar Department with required information.
- Families that have not provided our Pupil Health Department with required information.
All non-compliant families will receive email communication with what is required in order to receive their ISP Payment.
My student is not returning to PA Virtual next School Year, will our family still receive the Summer ISP Reimbursement Payment?
- Yes, families that have completed the current SY with PA Virtual and have students that are not returning next year will receive their ISP Reimbursement Payments, provided they are compliant.
Please see the Materials section of this site for any questions in regards to returning school-issued laptops for inactive or non-returning students.
Any additional questions in regards to ISP Reimbursement Payments should be directed to ISPRebates@pavcsk12.org