- Your ink wil be shipped to the address PA Virtual has on file. If you have recently moved or your address has changed please contact your Family Support Coordinator to update your mailing address. Change of Address Requests
- We ask that parents with multiple children attending PA Virtual order all of the ink for their students at one time so as to save PA Virtual additional shipping costs.
Directions for Ordering Replacement Ink Cartridge
Hover over the to see a preview of the screenshot, click on it to see full size.
- Go into Google chrome and make sure you are signed in using your PA Virtual parent email account.
- Go to website http://help.pavcsk12.org/pass
- Click on Sign in with Google
- Click on the "Ink Form" link
- You will see all your students and the type of printer we have on file for each student. If the printer list is different then the one you have, please change the printer from the dropdown. If you only use one printer for all of your students, you may change the printer type for each student listed to reflect the printer that is in use in your household. NOTE: we only supply ink for PA Virtual issued printers
- Once you have the proper printer and amount selected click submit.
I Have Placed My Order, What's Next?
- You will receive an email sent to your PA Virtual parent account to confirm we have received your ink order.
- You will receive a second email from PA Virtual once your ink order has been processed for shipment.
- Once shipped, you will receive an email from USPS with a tracking number to confirm your ink order has been shipped.
Note: While our Main Office is closed, PA Virtual will ship all ink through UPS Ground.
You will receive an automated email confirming your ink order is being sent via USPS First Class Mail, but the shipment confirmation email you receive will contain a UPS Tracking#.
PA Virtual will start sending ink orders through USPS First Class Mail again once we reopened our Main Office.