Hover over the to see a preview of the screenshot, click on it to see full size.
If you have forgotten your Blackboard Learn password, you can use the Blackboard Forgot Password option.
- Go to the Blackboard Forgot Password
- In the "Username Option", type in your First Name, your Last Name and your Username exactly as we have on record*. You may commonly go by "Patty", but PA Virtual has "Patricia" on record, therefore you need to use "Patrica" in the First Name field.
- When you click Submit, and email with subject "Lost Password Notification" will be sent to your @pavcs.us email account.
- The email will contain a link that you can use to set your new password. This link is only available for a limited time, you must use it immediatly otherwise you will get a Blackboard Error page.
- When you click on the link you will be able to provide a new password. After typing in your new password in both boxes, click submit.
- If successful in changing password, you will now have the Blackboard Login page, where you can now login with your new password.
If you have trouble with the "Forgot Password" option, please contact your FSC or the Tech Support Helpline.
* But I don't remember what PA Virtual has for my name?
- Since both your Blackboard and your school provided email account are set up with the same information, you can reference your email account to see what most likely has be set in Blackboard.
- Log into your @pavcs.us email account (see How Do I Access My School Provided Email? if you need directions)
- in the upper right corner, you will see either a picture , or a letter based on your first name , clicking on will show the first and last name as well as the full email address.
- You can then use that information in the "Lost Password" form (screenshot below uses "Patty Reichardt" account information as an example)