meta data for this page
- Your ink will be shipped to the student's mailing address PA Virtual has on file. If you have recently moved or your address has changed please contact your Family Support Coordinator to update your mailing address immediately.
- Ink will not be shipped until the Change of Address process has been completed.
- We ask that parents with multiple children attending PA Virtual order all of the ink for their students at one time so as to save PA Virtual additional shipping costs.
Instructions for Ordering Ink:
- Start Google Chrome and make sure you are signed into the Chrome browser using your PA Virtual Parent Email Account.
- Go to Our MultiPass Website
- Click on Sign in with Google. (See figure 1)
- Click on the “Ink Form” link.
- You will see all your students and the type of printer we have on file for each student.
- If the printer list is different then the one you have, please change the printer from the dropdown.
- If you only use one printer for all of your students, you may change the printer type for each student listed to reflect the printer that is in use in your household. (See figure 2)
- Once you have the proper printer(s) and quantity selected click Submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your request.
- Requests will be processed through PA Virtual and a confirmation will be sent to the PA Virtual Parent Email once the ink has shipped.
- You will receive an email from USPS with a tracking number to confirm your ink order has been shipped.
NOTE: We only supply ink for printers provided by PA Virtual Charter School