For best results, we suggest you use the "Clear Cache" icon on your desktop. (See the "How Do I Clear My Cache?" page for details).
If you do not have the "Clear Cache" icon, or if you need to just clear the Java cache, you will need to open the Java Control Panel.
- Click on the Windows icon to open your Programs menu
- Click "All Programs" and then "Java" and then "Configure Java"
- From the "General" tab, click on the "Settings..." button in the "Temporary Internet Files" section
- This will open the "Temporary Files Settings" window, click on "Delete Files..." button
- This will open the "Delete Files and Applications" window. Check the "Trace and Log Files" and "Cached Applications and Applets" box. Optionally, you can also choose the "Installed Applications and Applets" box. Click OK.