The OCS Inventory product runs in the background, quietly checking to make sure all the software is up-to-date as needed. On occation, we need to force the synchronizing to run. In these times, you can follow these steps.
- Copy/Paste the following into the search box:
C:\Program Files (x86)\OCS Inventory Agent\OcsSystray.exe
- Click on, or press enter to run the OCS System Tray notification tool
- You will now see the OCS icon in your System Tray (area beside the clock). You may need to click on the little up arrow to show all icons.
- Right click on the OCS Icon (in screenshot above, last icon in second row) to open the context menu.
- Click on the "Run OCS Inventory NG Agent now" option (first option in menu)
- You will then get a confirmation window, you can simply click "OK" on that screen.