One of the best ways to make sure your browser works with all PA Virtual sites and resources is to make sure you are logged in. See How Do I Sign Into Chrome? for directions.
For sites that may not be defined via our system wide policy, you can follow standard Chrome directions to allow pop-ups from specific sites:
- Go to the PopUps Settings area of Chrome. This can be done in one of two ways:
- You can type (or copy/paste) into your chrome addressbar:
- Click the following:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, and select "Settings".
- Click "Advanced" at the bottom of the page to see the advance settings.
- In the Privacy and security section, click the Content settings button.
- Next click on the "Popups" section.
In the window that opens, you can follow the given example for how to add a website to your list of sites allowed to show popups.