Hover over the to see a preview of the screenshot, click on it to see full size.
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray. (lower right corner of screen)
- Click "Playback devices" to open the Sound Options window.
- Click on the audio device you wish to adjust, and choose "Properties" (Screenshot is showing the default computer speakers).
- From the device propeties window, click the Levels Tab
- Click Balance, and adjust the Left & right volumes as necessary.
- Click OK to close the Balance window.